Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want to Be Right)

1. Has you ever done something that you knew was wrong, but because of love or lust, did it anyway?
Uhm, show me one person who answers this "no" and I'll show you one person who's lying (or a sociopath).
2. Do you take longer to dress for a special event?
Well, since I can be horizontal asleep at 7:30 and out the door at 7:50, showered, dressed and fully-equipped for work...yes.
3. Do you consider yourself a good driver?
Generally. On the other hand, I've been noticing a distressing tendency towards distraction. I need to cut that shit out.
4. If you won Powerball, what would be the first thing you spent it on?
A good accountant.
5. How much of the Olympics have you watched? Why?
I grudgingly watched the sometimes-abysmal NBC coverage most nights and last weekend. I would've LOVED to watch some of the stuff live during the week, but apparently NBC thinks we're still living in 1988. Idjits.
6. Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance?
You mean like car accidents, getting hair stuck in shredders, accidental amputation, that sort of thing? No.
7. Do you consider yourself attractive?
Meh. I have no idea. I've joined the ranks of Invisible Women, which is perfectly fine with me most of the time.
8. If you started your own religion, what would it be like?
I wouldn't have the inclination or energy to do so.
9. Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love?
Probably, but then again we'll never really know, will we?
* It's possible that I should actually be asleep, not meming, based on some of these lackluster answers. My apologies. ;-)

4 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

*Ahem* I answered "no" to #1. Not for those reasons, anyhow.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Maybe we will know. He'll write a book, "Cat., Why Did Thou Leave Me?"

I am Harriet said...

There are some angry people about the NBC coverage this year. I chose to avoid it all.

Cat. said...

Oops, sorry, K. I've had a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease this week... :-(

B: Doubtful. And if so, it won't be a bestseller. lol

H: I'm not angry, just sorta confused about how old the dude organizing the coverage must be...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.